Sunday, August 11, 2019

TMNT Space Hulk

Are you ready for some Turtletastic Space Hulk adventures?  No, well what if I told you it was played on Nico's wonderful Space Hulk board.




I could have made it 2 spaces past Steve and James, but I chose to be bold. LOL

I had the pleasure of getting to play 2 games on Nico's wonderful board. This first one was the Delaying Action with Erasmus, Axiom, and Blue. The termies had to navigate several bulkheads and exit the board.


 Onto the action!
















My squad collected 17 pizza point kills.  Triple their number, that's a good day if you ask me.  Raphael drinking the ooze gave him captain stats with 2 extra activation points.  On the last turn I rolled 6 extra which gave me 12 total activation.  

 

I planned to fight may way through to the other squad as the stealers had no more blips available.  Luck didn't work out for me and I died as soon as I turned.  Axiom and Bloo did a fantastic job of keeping things tense, and Nico did a superb job of game mastering.

Stay tuned next week were me and Lopez take on Otto Von Bismark's Hybork's in the Fight for the Greenseed!

24 comments:

  1. The board looks great and who doesn't like a bit of TMNT blended with Space Hulk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nico did a brilliant job on it. Seeing it in person has given me lots of ideas.

      Delete
  2. Ha ha thank you for this wonderful report. The comic book style is very effective (advertising) and that make a very good blog post. The game was very good and as I said every time ... Space Hulk pushing you under pressure quickly... Always intense, a very good GW game (^_^) See you for the next report Hyborks Hyborks Hyborks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! I had such a blast playing. Don’t worry already working on the Hyborks report. Should be ready by next week. 😉

      Delete
  3. Your battle reports are fun but also well made and very enjoyable to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best of compliments. Glad you enjoy them Punk!

      Delete
  4. Just wonderful and a most exciting read. The scenery added so much to the flavour of the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bryan! His board and my minis were a perfect match 😂

      Delete
  5. TMNT and space hulk. Where is Shredder?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shredder? That has to be papa genstealer.

    Congrats. I'm unable to read battle reports...even those in the early white dwarf issues... No matter how shiny it may be it just bored me to death.

    But you fixed that. Really amusing, TBH.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great battle report man. It was a great looking table and miniatures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Turtle Power!
    That was a great board to play on, so amazingly immersive.
    ...and nothing beats Pizza Kill Markers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you collect 100 you get a free pizza at Pizza Hut and a 2 litre of Pepsi.

      Delete
  9. Haha, totally brilliant, I'm crying out loud :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cowabunga! Looks like an excellent game, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That board was great and your miniatures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I'd had more time to watch or even play in a game. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sean. I find that you can’t over schedule at Boyl. I had the right amount of gaming and visiting time.

      Delete