Monday, August 20, 2018

Foundry Re-released F2 Fighters: or a Knights Tale

When  I saw these at Boyl this year I snatched them up.  There were a few I had been after for awhile, so this was a perfect opportunity indeed.  Hopefully Foundry keeps this up. ;)


I thought a bit on what scheme to paint them in, when I remembered my Tristan knight didn't have a retinue.  Problem solved.



 With lance in hand he sings a jaunty tune along the march.


 Rombustas is not impressed with his lords singing voice.

 Germinius always joins in though.

 Tibb's wishes he could stay at home warm by the hearth.

 Sergeant is always getting firewood.

 While Maximillian is always on picket.

 Georg is always scouting ahead.

  Blessed with a lady's favour of wimple and kirtle our young knight flush from the affections sets off on heroic tasks!
 


 To fight foul dragons.
 Seeking out giants.
 Lancing ferocious manticores.
 Being ambushed by brigands.

And fighting the most frightening of monsters....KISSY SNAKE! 

Stay tuned for more exciting adventures from the PanzerLance and his stalwart retainers.

14 comments:

  1. Wimple and Kirtle? Are they a firm of old world lawyers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao I need to make a Law Firm building now. Especially since mining rights arguments are about to break out.

      Delete
  2. Adventures of Panzer Lance! I smell a new comic series. This, more than ever, makes me want to pull my finger out and start trying to figure out a WFB3rd/Mordheim style rpg lite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be...we will see how it pans out. Sounds interesting...but why not just use one or the other as is?

      Delete
  3. Really nice to see these old figures being made available again, great work on the painting, they fit in perfectly as a retinue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave. Ya I hope they keep trickling out here and there.

      Delete
  4. Every year a new batch of old Citadel... Very cool fepm Foundry. Nicely painted Sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nico....ya it's pretty exciting, hoping they keep it up.

      Delete
  5. That's a nice warband. The blue scheme works well and... well... too bad they're all going to be killed by Kissy Snake

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant. I will be picking these up myself soon!

    ReplyDelete