Monday, June 28, 2021

Northstar Shaka Zulu


 
Got the Northstar new Copplestone Shaka Zulu.

 He has bunches of red lourie feathers either side of his black crane feather as well as an otterskin headband.

I diverted from the historical shield as my army all ready has a Shaka stand in so he will become a regimental commander.

I decided on alternating cow tail bunches for his headdress.  He also has a collar of twisted tails and a civet fur loin cloth.

He does bear a resemblance to Henry Cele.

Here he is leading his you regiment.

I also thought it would be fun to share Mark's different miniatures he has created out of this pose.


4 comments:

  1. Super cool! Love the little spot colors and his shield really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai. I really enjoy getting a chance to paint Zulu's especially when they are Copplestone sculpts.

      Delete
  2. I am envious of your encyclopedic knowledge of my favorite sculptor.
    One of my favorite quotes:
    "WHY HAVE YOU COME, TO THE LAND OF THE ZOOOOOLOOOUUUUUUUU??!?!?!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude he is mine as well. I love that quote as well. I watched Zulu Dawn so much as a kid.

    ReplyDelete