Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Kromlech Squat Mortar Crew


INCOMING!




 Image result for incoming mortar
 Kromlech keeps getting me with these Modern Squats.  When they posted this up I ordered it immediately.
 I got these 2 days before i departed for Violence in the Valley.  I wanted to get them on the table so accepted the time challenge.
I got them done and I'm super glad I did.  This was the weapon team of the match.  They accounted for half the Genestealer cults casualties.  I'm really glad I added these to Task Force Tomahawk.


Making it rain on those nasty genestealers!

8 comments:

  1. Super cool! Will they be making any appearances in the fight for new texas? Or could this possibly be classified information...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I have them in a battle report I need to finish up from Violence in the Valley, and they will be making appearances in the Fight for New Texas as well. Think of them as Graveskul's National Guard force, and Black Vasken as the Proper Federal Military. ;)

      Delete
  2. Those are certainly sculpted in the style of the original IronClaw range. Love em.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I'm really digging the range. I'll keep buying them as they release new ones. They really fit in with the old stuff quite nicely. ;)

      Delete
  3. These couple of squads are starting to grow into a proper small force.
    "Think of them as Graveskul's National Guard force..."
    I see them as "New Texas Rangers", bringing their own unique skill set to a problem. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had been calling them the Task Force Tomahawk of the Prairie Defense Forces. ;) New Texas Rangers sound cool though.

      Delete
  4. Your Squat Operators are the best. A great addition to the team.

    ReplyDelete