Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Strontium Dog Boyl Comic Report

Been meaning to finish this since Boyl and just seems to be slipping back in the queue.  Anyway here is the Strontium Dawg game ran by Aiteal at Boyl where we got to hunt Hitler and kill Nazi's...one of my favorite freedom loving hobbies.
 
Aiteal taking delight in the role of GM and the evil Nazi's.


Cue 60's scene change music...





Pretty fun cinematic little game.  Of course it's always made better when playing with good friends.  ;)

20 comments:

  1. What a great looking game and use of multiple different models, from different ranges. Are they taking on vikings next year with goblins and ogres ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows from the mad mind of Aiteal....I actually think the group theme next year is going to be Cyberpunk

      Delete
  2. A fun report, especially with my favourite survivor on the board from Hasslefree Miniatures Renato Ramirez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another victory for the forces of freedom! Hoooo-rawr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it! It just looked so much fun to play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a blast ,especially when we started backstabbing each other

      Delete
  5. Outstanding!
    I had seen this report from other points of view and either, I just didn't see that you had been the winner, or I totally forgot.

    LOL

    Gettin' old

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there were three games total, I won the first won...so that might have partially led to your addled state. LOL

      Delete
  6. That was a really fun Game and, even though you shot my guy in the back and stole my bounty, I had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Literally....wait....blast....triggered!!!!! It was a fun little game, and once we did start backstabbing each other it got really entertaining. The Ark was my favorite part. I love some Indiana Jones shenanigans. LOL

      Delete
  7. I forgot you won your game. Nice report.

    ReplyDelete