and Steve Casey on the Facebook page.
I thought I would give it a try as well.
So I got my 80's synth music going on youtube. Got my stopwatch ready and picked my figure.
Very exciting stuff!
I had a great paint scheme thought up.
I was about to start, when I thought to myself. "Man I have never liked that sword, I should convert it real quick." Well after about 30 minutes I had changed the sword for a mace, added a back banner and shield.
Realized I actually needed a foot slogging Black Vasken for this weekend, rethought my color scheme, again.
Then I finally got started.
This is base coat about 13 minutes in. I know I took the easy way out with a lot of black. BOO HISS
This one is is with first highlights around 30 minutes I think.
Final highlights around 48 minutes.
Touch ups and washes applied, around 52 minutes.
Brushes down 53:00! It was exciting, my hands were actually sweating. A fun time and a new converted painted figure to game with this weekend. ;)