Wednesday, September 4, 2019

All my Wacky Vehicles

JB  started a great thread on Facebook about showing off vehicles.  As I looked around the war room I noticed at how many I actually had.  So thought I'd re-share them as a full post here.  Enjoy all the 80's goodness!
Krang and his Techndrome always trying to conquer every dimension even the Old World.


My scratchbuilt Space Aircraft Carrier the Lone Starr with Wind Raider Aircraft Squadron and Tmnt Gun Emplacements






Complete with glowing engines.


My Squat Chinooks from repurposed GI Joe Tomahawks, I really need to get a cheap one to have a crash site.



Barnyard Commando tanks used as APC's. 



Skeletor's Spydor turned into a weird wolfy Rogue Trader walker


 TMNT Pizza Launcher turned into a crawler tank.


Motu's Stridors turned into ancient juggernauts of evil that carry trolls into battle


Here's my next project, this one actually walks!

22 comments:

  1. Wow! So much eye candy here, Tom! My congratulations on such a fine collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The motor pool of the damned ! Impressive stuff there bud, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you do with all those great old toys is awesome! I sold the Tomahawk from my childhood some months ago... I would have felt honored to see it in your collection - even crashed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m eyeing a couple cheap ones to cut up atm. I enjoy having the toys around. They have really come in handy as you can see.

      Delete
  4. Love seeing these previewed here again and being reminded of their awesomeness. Such a fun collection of nutzy imagination

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warburton sorry that was a finger slip. Appreciate the comment. I’m

      Delete
  6. Aside from the last 2, I have fought with or against every single vehicle.
    I consider it one of my greatest gaming accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mind = Clown. Such an amazing collection of vehicular madness!

    Sweet Jupiter! Those are big helicopters those Dwarves make! You'd almost think they were compensating for something...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (That was supposed to be Mind = BLOWN... but clown kind of works too...)

      Delete
    2. Clown for sure worked. LOL Glad you like them all TIm!

      Delete
  8. The Lone Star is still my favourite, but competition in the post is fierce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too, just for the sheer insanity of the project, and it's all trash bash bits from arou7nd the house.

      Delete
  9. Great vehicles! I call dibs on the wolf spider! One of my best moments was that long range Krak missle that disabled Blue's APC as he tried to get the objective off the table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yus you would be a perfect fit for the wolf spider! Hahaha that was hilarious

      Delete
  10. Wow, have to admit that I have a huge collection of imaginext toys (last pic) waiting to have some work put into them. They are lovely, specially if you are more into a toon-like art direction like I do.

    Pretty amazing collection, Spydor walker reminds me of the monster in The Angry Red Planet fick.

    Freshness!

    ReplyDelete