Monday, November 18, 2019

US Studio Chris Walton's Chaos Army

  Former US Studio Chris Walton of World of Walton's Crafts had an amazing Chaos army Kron's Destroyer's!   


For those of you around the world that didn't get US White Dwarfs I thought I might highlight them so more people can enjoy looking at this army.

  

 Pics are from US Studios White Dwarf 287, 290, 313.

 

They got featured in one of my favorite battle reports a viking raid on an Empire village in WD 290. It included a naval assault with sea monster rules from the General's compendium.


 

 

Kron the Destroyer is a simple conversion off the Archaon model by just doing a headswap with a Space Wolf.



 I love the idea of warpainted marauders!  They even managed to hold the horses still long enough.



 Looks like the Trolls are coming down for a new coat of warpaint too...or maybe they are just hungry.



He also had a hobby article where he winterized his chaos chariot into a sleigh chariot.


Or should that be "Slay Chariot".  LOL  I'll be here all day folks.


I hope you enjoyed this highlight of a fantastic army, and I'm keeping an eye out for other great armies to highlight next time. 

18 comments:

  1. Never seen this army before, I guess it wasn't published in the UK issues, it looks great though, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Those ice trolls are nice trolls.

    ReplyDelete

  3. That's brilliant. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent, what a great army. I remember seeing the battle report with the ships before but I never saw the army featured. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet, I wasn't sure what regional White Dwarfs it got featured in. Glad I shared some unseen material for you. ;)

      Delete
  5. First time for me too, and I have to say it's really inspiring. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, likewise never seen that! Such a great idea put together masterfully.

    Have more in the pipeline to show us mate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I find ones going through my White Dwarfs I’ll post them.

      Delete
  7. An interesting army that I had not seen before. I really like the icon he made, and those boats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya they are pretty sweet. The whole studio had themed navy’s at the time. Pretty cool articles.

      Delete