Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Saturday Morning Space Aircraft Carrier: Progress #8

G'day M8's today we get the highlights finished up on most of the ship, and finish up the straw piping.
 https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9pL7Bl5Qa0Y/WjNSb3PVpeI/AAAAAAAAGSQ/vZOoSB4ZKIQ_UkjO5ZGaBKNirhYbNDcfACLcBGAs/s640/Page_1.jpg


https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-35oOWGwUKPQ/WkUewaWvt4I/AAAAAAAAGWY/uKRiFHFBAQ4HsfkAMDUwwe6KElG1pdCmwCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_5702.JPG
I got some Space Hulk doors for all the room entrances.
The rams and the fire are all finished up and am happy with the results.
I'm truly pleased with how the straws worked out.  They really give the color that I was wanting as well.



The ship is really coming together at this point.

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Those straw conduits really pop. That Carrier is really looking top notch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a little part of this that really makes one say "dafuq?" Nice! I love it! Yes, the colors really add something. I love the way you've laid out the hanger deck and its compartments. I love the overall tone of the ship. It's a very nice build indeed. Well done sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I come to your page I'm reminded of watching my then teen aged son playing "Warcraft" and hearing the Orks saying "Building Ships!" OK, now on
    to my real thoughts here lol! Some truly diabolically evil engineering here,
    the dark lords of chaos will be pleased!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Righto, yus m'lord....zog zog. ;) Khorne needs to break a bottle of blood across the bow. ;)

      Delete
  4. Absolutely fantastic! And what a pace of work! :D

    ReplyDelete