Saturday Morning Space Aircraft Carrier: Progress #7
G'day M8's it's time to make the front ram and finally get some paint on
I really wanted something visual for the ram, and had part of the Motu Dragon Walker lying around. I did some measuring and figured out that it could work. I then set myself to cutting and hacking it to the proper size I needed for it.
Got everything primed finally!
Then got the flight deck painted up with some great caution stripes.
Got the hangar deck dry brushed as well.
Touched up the caution stripes as needed.
I'm very pleased with where the project is at. I'm really looking forward to getting everything painted up now and adding in all the straw pipes to add some splashes of color.