Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Saturday Morning Space Aircraft Carrier: Progress #7

G'day M8's it's time to make the front ram and finally get some paint on

 https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9pL7Bl5Qa0Y/WjNSb3PVpeI/AAAAAAAAGSQ/vZOoSB4ZKIQ_UkjO5ZGaBKNirhYbNDcfACLcBGAs/s640/Page_1.jpg

I really wanted something visual for the ram, and had part of the Motu Dragon Walker lying around.  I did some measuring and figured out that it could work.  I then set myself to cutting and hacking it to the proper size I needed for it.



Got everything primed finally!
Then got the flight deck painted up with some great caution stripes.



Got the hangar deck dry brushed as well.




Touched up the caution stripes as needed.

I'm very pleased with where the project is at.  I'm really looking forward to getting everything painted up now and adding in all the straw pipes to add some splashes of color.

12 comments:

  1. Yeah! That's gonna be one spoowky lookin' ship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your evil knows no bounds .................continue MAWHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now we're getting there! I love the dragon headed ram. What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bryan. Ya it was almost an after thought, it turned out perfect

      Delete
  4. A.W.E.S.O.M.E., meaning:
    Artistically
    Wonderful,
    Especially
    Seeing the
    Oddities and
    Magnificent
    Elements

    (Sorry couldn't catch up with anything better!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great Airborne! It's come together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Needs graffiti on those clean walls.

    Fuckin fantastic. Can it get any better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will enjoy what I have planned. Thanks Buddy. 😉

      Delete