Monday, August 24, 2015

Oldhammer Weekend USA: Remember the Alamo: 13 Hours to Glory

So here is the showcase game report of the weekend!  Many Thanks go to Brian Kirkell for Gming, supplying the scenario, terrain, and many of the miniatures for this one.  Also special mention should go to Frederick Kober for assisting as game master, and supplying troops as well.

Enough of the chit chat Grove!  On to the pictures!  Okay okay.....






























This game was simply amazing to take part in! 

10 comments:

  1. Great to see what actually happened from someone who played in the game. I was only peripherally aware of what went on and tried to take pictures during breaks in what I was doing. "Oldhamma" 4 evah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best thing I've seen in YEARS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm envious. I do have a question I hoping you might be able to answer - where did you get the robot figures that are defending the gate on page 2? These look like the pic of the robot in the original Rogue Trader rules...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all for the comments! Nathan they were sculpted by this guy: https://www.facebook.com/SatyrStudio?fref=ts
    I'm not sure if they are still available.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, man, this report is awesome!! I even think that is an understatement. Absolutely gorgeous, seriously!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suber! Brian did an awesome job presenting a great game. The report wrote itself. ;)
      Also thanks for the follow. Really glad to have you over here.

      Delete