Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Kannonball Revenge: A Monolith-con Comic



G'day M8's! At Monolith-con Me and Bloo got in a rematch from our first battle.  I got the idea from several blogs after doing a little research into this Perry Brothers battle report.
Moawr Links:
Aly Morrison
Stuart M
Solo Wargamer

And here are my scenario notes mashed together from the blogs:


Then a little bit of context if you don't remember.

 Alright alright yes on with the comic....



















Here is some other Monolith-con coverage from Sean with some tasty Ambull semen hunting scenarios. Also some Rogue Ops. Till next time M8's!

8 comments:

  1. Nothing like 'Funpals' to get you ready for a day at work. Wearing mine right now!

    That was a brilliant looking game and battle report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blootooth McTavish, eh? And Kellerman? Brilliant game! You make me wish I had a fantasy army. I am almost tempted. Absolutely lovely stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya fantasy is mine and Bloo's jam. Everyone else just play's Sci-fi so we got to play along. LOL Glad you liked it.

      Delete
  3. What? No exploding Vasken? Ace stuff again. Damn that ocean between us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried killing him I really did!!!! Your gonna have to come over some time. LOL

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the shout out dawg! Great report, I like the little thematic elements throughout. I may do a version of this with my pictures. I would have played fantasy, but Lopez didn't bring any. He was painting his alt heroquest figures anyway. Next up will probably be the other two Rogue Ops games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro and no prob bob. ;) Ya sorry we ran out of time I would have loved to play against your orcs. Cant wait for those. ;)

      Delete