Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Warcry WiP's

So that last few weeks have been a flourish of jumping back and forth on projects and realize I need more items...

 
...now I am just sitting waiting on EBay tracking updates...

 
...you know what I'm talking about right?

In the meantime I was able to add 3 more Gryph-hounds to my daughters Warband.  These are 3 separate hounds that come in packs with Stormcast eternal characters.  

 

I'll tell ya...I'm really getting to enjoy painting these and would love to do some conversions or even have some more sculpts released.

 I've also made some progress on the Fomoroid Crusher, base colors are done.  I need to still do washes and highlights.  I'll be adding in some warpaint on the skin to brighten it up even more.

 

I've also made a final objective for my Untamed beasts as they hunt for Firescar. 

 
I tracked down someone selling just the zombie dragon head and added a sword and raven.  Hoping to have that done over the weekend to showcase very soon.
 


I have 2 custom warcry boards in progress.  The first one is an inspired Greek ruin board to highlight my Myrmidon.

 
The other is using the Arcane Ruins set, and I'm waiting on the deathknell watch and the ruined chaos temple to add to it.
 
 

 
 I also snagged the Souldrain Forest board and added in my own trees.  


Lastly got the tomb done from the Age of Sigmar objectives box, that can be used for missions in Warcry.

10 comments:

  1. Great work on all, at least you have been getting on with other bits while waiting on the Ebay purchases ( always hate that part waiting for it to arrive ! )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha NOw I'm waiting on more...I really need to quit looking at Ebay late at night.

      Delete
  2. Everything is looking great so far! Dog/cat/bird things remain great, and I really like that objective... which seems like it could also work for a Stormcast host too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for noticing that Lasgun....I made it so it could work for the Untamed beasts, or my Daughters Stormcast who would be opposing me.

      Delete
  3. That is solid progress on multiple fronts towards the same objective. Really great progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now if they would just say when the are releasing Catacombs.

      Delete
  4. Woow... When you work on a project, you're not the kind of guy who kidding :)
    This glorious project required all you're hobby skills, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Thanks Nico! I'm all in on Warcry right now. ;)

      Delete
  5. Evetytime you say WIP I end up seeing lots of stuff.

    Makes me want to punch someone in the face.

    My WIPs are like lazy bits of progress.

    Great work nonetheless...these tigerphoons look super fun.👍

    ReplyDelete