Friday, March 16, 2018

Saturday Morning Space Aircraft Carrier: Progress #13

After a long shift on the flight deck, where is the crew going to unwind?
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9pL7Bl5Qa0Y/WjNSb3PVpeI/AAAAAAAAGSQ/vZOoSB4ZKIQ_UkjO5ZGaBKNirhYbNDcfACLcBGAs/s640/Page_1.jpg


Well the Lone Starr needed a saloon. ;)

Got these from Scotia Grendel
I got the paint scheme from Whiskey Priest and his bar the Rusty Blaster.  Go check it out.
I already had space ship civilians from both the Astropolis Kickstarers and they look right at home.

I was surprised at how many mechanics I had.  Each aircraft has about 3 mechanics able to work on them.
Next will be a final big batch of more furniture and computers ect.  We are getting close here, thanks for following along.  ;)

11 comments:

  1. Avoid the mass of Nazi Space Zombie bodies on the floor by coming for our "Early Bird" special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, it's the one bar where you'd not want to order a Bloody Marry..............god knows what you'd get in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm rapidly running out of superlatives for this. As I keep on saying, it just gets better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take the Gamorrean Sour please!

    Wait, just the blue milk, hold the Eternia Gin...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the mind erasers aren't too permanent. Yes. The Lone Starr needed a place for the crew to . . . unwind. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gets better and better.

    ReplyDelete