Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Comic Carnival: Nazi Zombies vs Chaos Renegades

Here we are with the next installment of our Christmas Comic Carnival!!!
If you missed the first one here it is:

Christmas Comic Carnival: Campaign Game One

I have a bit of an obsession with Call of Duty's Nazi Zombies.  No not that new crap!  The original game and Der Reise.  There's nothing like setting up on that cat walk and seeing how long you can survive. Hours if you were wondering....hours! ;)

So as part of the backlog from Monolith con...Saturday morning I set up a quick and easy Zombie scenario to get everyone ready for the rest of the day.

Looking back on it it was pretty rudimentary given that I just slapped it together.  I think though with a couple tweaks this could become a cool recurring scenario to get my zombie  horde out on the table.

Let me know what you think, or if you have any ideas for running zombie games.













Also if you are into zombies like I am and want some more...especially sculpted by Kev Adams.  Check out Brian Kirkell's Zombies of Karr-Keel.

24 comments:

  1. Great looking game: that's quite a horde you have there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Preach....it's a mix of west wind zombies and zombicide Black Plague.

      Delete
  2. Boom son! That's some carnage there. What could be better than Oderus and a squad of Chaos Renegades lighting up some Zombie Nazis. I gave you credit for the latest rabbit hole I wandered down over on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya buddy it was ball'n. And thanks I saw. Sweet post. 😉

      Delete
  3. Nothing says Christmas like Nazi, Zombie, Strippers . . . . or is that just me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you are correct! This was the most Christmas themed comic I could come up with. Lol

      Delete
  4. It made me laugh :D You guys really get into the game.....a lot! The facial expressions were a crack up :DDD

    The only down side for me was purely mechanical, I kept thinking to myself "Oh god! How long did it take to move everyone of those damn zombies each turn?"

    Cool post Airborne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks the one! You don't even want to know lol! Longer then it should of lmao.

      Delete
  5. I thought you were into Oldhammer? This doesn't look Oldhammer to me 😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you miss the rogue trader renegades? 😒Way more Oldhammer then your Rogue Stars review. 😜🔥🔥🔥

      Delete
  6. Two things make Zombies better : when they're Nazis, and when there's a lot of them!

    So yeah, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It wouldn't be Christmas without killing hordes of Nazis.
    Zomie or otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pictures. Especially enjoyed those facial expressions. Anything with that number of models is Oldhammer in spirit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My facial expressions look amazing on my new laptop

    ReplyDelete
  10. My arse is more oldhammer than that zombie horde.

    Fuckin good game to follow tho :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I know. Lol Thanks for sticking with it till then end. 😜

      Delete
  11. The powers of Oderus and Vulvatron . . . combined. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Composer! Them slaying zombies with the ringing of explosion around was....music to my ears. ;)LOL

      Delete
  12. This is one incredible looking game, so many zombies,and, and, zombie dinosaurs! If only they had some sort of vehicle covered in buzzsaw blades, this game would have transcended time and space! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it needed a boom cannon cart too? LOL Thanks buddy

      Delete